Monday, April 1, 2013

Dad's Happy Birthday Card!



Hey Everyone, 

I hope you all are having a pleasant April Fool's Day!! I'm just hoping the weather starts warming up here because it's been cold. I want to see some trees with leaves on them. Today I'm sharing another project from the past. I complete this card 10/3/2011. I made this for my dad's 50th birthday. He loves bucks and going hunting and around his birthday bow hunting season, so I decided to make a manly deer birthday card.
 
The recipe: Wildlife Cricut lite cartridge. I hand chalked the deer to look more life like using Cat's eye ink pads. Then I used the swiss dot cuttlebug folder on the brown part. The Happy Birthday was cut using Gypsy Wanderings Cartridge. Then on the inside part I just used the part that cut out the deer and just cut a square around it and chalked it.

 I hope you enjoyed the card!!  I have about a months worth of old projects left before I get to the new stuff. I can't wait to put the new stuff on because I just love it. I'll probably get there about the end of April or the beginning of May. So stay tuned in!! : ) Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment