Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spiderman Birthday Card!!




Hey Everyone,
I hope you all are doing great today!! I'm doing pretty good. Yesterday, I had an amazing day!! All day yesterday, I got to spend in the presence of the the Lord. I had the day off so, I spent the morning reading scripture and studying the bible. In the afternoon, I spent doing a mixture of things, like reading the word and mediating on verses. Then last night, I went to a  Bible study with my sister and her sister in law. We have been doing the Beth Moore Inheritance Bible study. I have so much fun getting together with them and learning about God. Last night, my sister's sister in law downloaded some more bible studies on my phone. So when I got home last night, my sister called me to come watch my nieces while she ran an errand.  I watched another Beth Moore Bible study on my phone. I had such a pleasure spending all day with God. Sometimes, I don't get to spend much time in his presence so, it was so refreshing and I needed it so very much. He is my best friend and when I don't get to spend time with him I see a difference in my day and how it goes. He's my superhero!! : )

So today I'm going to share a Spiderman Birthday card I created last year for my nephew. I completed it 7/13/12. I hand cut out and pieced together the Spiderman. To give him that "Spiderman texture" I glued some black Tulle over him. I really liked how it turned out and made him look like the real deal. Then I had the Cricut 31st Cartridge and used it to cut out the web. I thought it would look cool if Spiderman was hanging from the web, so I put a hole in my paper and put the string through it and tied a knot and then did the same with the other end. Then I popped up Spiderman. The rest of the card I just chalked with black to give it a dirty kind of look. I hope you enjoyed the Spiderman card!! Look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.  God Bless Everyone!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment