Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Buzz Lightyear Birthday Card!!


Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are having a pleasant day out there!! : ) Today I want to show you a card I made for my mom's friend. I completed this card 10/10/12. Her friend likes Buzz Lightyear and I had the Toy  Story Cricut cartridge, so I made a Buzz Lightyear card!!
It took a couple hours to make Buzz because I couldn't seem to figure out the colors of what the pieces were supposed to be. The background of the card is just white cardstock that I inked with Blue. Then I used a star paper for the middle and inked the edges. For the front part, I just used a blue cardstock that I ran thru the cuttlebug with a star folder and chalked it white. For the sentiment, I cut out Happy Buzzday!! In the center, I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch and then tied ribbons. I hope you like the Buzz Card. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment