Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mermaid Birthday Card!!


Hey Everyone,

How's going today? I hope everyone is doing great!! Ok so last night I told you guys that I completed my 2012 projects, well I missed one. This mermaid card was completed 11/5/12. Ok so my niece wanted a mermaid theme birthday party last year, so I decided to make her a mermaid card.
I hand cut out and made the mermaid and glittered and sparkled her up. My nieces favorite color is purple so I made a lot of the stuff purple. I loved how the card was shell shaped. I found that cool paper behind the mermaid at Joann's and I thought it looked kinda oceanish so, I worked the color scheme around it. I added some seaweed and shells to the bottom too. I hope you like the card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. : )

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment