Thursday, April 4, 2013

Cinderella Birthday Card!

 
Hey Everyone,
 
The next project is a birthday card I made for my niece Hailey. I completed this card 11/5/2011.  She turned three that November and for Halloween she was Cinderella, so I thought I would make her a Cinderella card. Whenever I make something and she sees it, she always asks is that for me. So I was excited to actually make something for her. When I gave it to her she said "AHHH is that for me." I said yah and she hugged the card. LOL She is just too cute.

I have the Cinderella Cricut Cartridge, but I wanted to hand make the Cinderella. I handmade the little girl and gave her some swarvoski crystal earrings. The cartridge I used was Martha Stewart Elegant Cakes. I hope you enjoyed the card. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.

May you have a Blessed Day!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment