Saturday, April 6, 2013

All because Two people fell in Love!!




 
Hey Bloggers,
How's everyone doing this Saturday? I hope you are all having a blessed day! Had another busy day shopping and yard selling again. LOL I'm not much of a shopper. I like to get in and get out as quickly as possible. I do like the bargains at yard sales though.
 So the next project that I have to show you is a Christmas project. My sister and I completed this project 12/22/11.  So as you know from previous posts my sister had her baby in October 2011, so in December she came to me for help with a project. She told me that she wanted to do something in black and white with the saying All Because Two People fell in Love. It was a combination project. LOL I did the cutting on the cricut and we both did the glittering of the letters. We decided to do Love in Red. There are four pictures because there are 4 different variations. I hope you enjoyed the project. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment