Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Have a Rockin Birthday Card!!

Hey Everyone,

 I hope you all are doing good. The next project I made was for my Mom's Birthday last April 2nd .  I completed this 4/1/12.
 She loves guitars, so I decided to make a card with a guitar on it. I cut the guitar with the Indie Art Cartridge and then blinged it out with red glitter. I put some thread thru to make it look like an actual guitar. Then I put in little silver brads to make it look like it had the little knobs and stuff. I glittered up the Have a Rockin Birthday. I put the R crooked because I thought it would looked cool. For the background I used the cuttlebug and used the diamond plate folder and chalked it with red.
 I hope you enjoyed the card. Thanks for taking the time to view my post. I have more projects to show you, so come back tomorrow.

~Amanda~ : )


No comments:

Post a Comment