Sunday, April 21, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Pumpkin!!



Hey Everyone,
I hope you all are having a spectacular Sunday!! I completed this card 10/6/12.  So for my niece Brooklyn's 1st Birthday I made her this birthday card. I was so crazy busy that week that I didn't get the oppourtunity to start her card until the night before, but I got tired and had to quit after a little while. I had to rush and finish it before her birthday party. We were having her birthday at a Pumpkin Patch, so I decided to go with a Pumpkin theme. I made a sketch the other day of exactly what I wanted to create and was quite excited to create it. I always get so excited to see what the finished piece looks like because I never quite know what it will look like until I'm done. I absolutely loved the finished card.
I struggled with the background colors of the card, but finally decided on purple and green. I glittered all the lettering with purple glitter. I made an all black tear kitty popping out of the pumpkin. On the pumpkin I used a swirl sizzix folder and decided to put the 1st on it. I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch for the center. Lastly, I added a purple polka dotted ribbon to the middle with a green button.
 I hope you like the card. Thanks for taking the time to view my creation.

Thanks.
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment