Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Dancing Birthday Card!!


Hey Everyone,

It's so great outside here today!! Actually feels like spring!! : ) I planted some banana trees and jumped on the trampoline with my nieces!! I hope it feels good where you are!!
Ok here's a card I completed 1/27/13. So my Great Aunt was turning 87 years old and I was going to her birthday party so, I threw together a card. She loves to dance, so I thought I would make a card with dancing shoes or ballet shoes. I used the Twinkle Toes cartridge and the gypsy wanderings cartridge. I inked the edges in pink and added a little swarvoski crystal to the i. My Aunt thought she was going to a dance and her daughter brought her to the party and she was so surprised she started crying. She wanted to know though if there was still a dance. LOL she really loves to dance. I hope you like the card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog! :

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment