Friday, April 12, 2013

Thank You Card!

Hey Everyone,

The next project I have to show you, is a project I did for my mom the last year. I completed it 6/4/2012. She has a friend that bought some tombstones from a memorial tombstone maker and he delivered them before Memorial Day. Her friend was really thankful that he did that, so she asked me if I had a little thank you card. I didn't have anything, so I hurried and put something together. I was lost at what to put on the cover and kept coming back to a tombstone. I just hope the guy wasn't creeped out, but being his profession is making tombstones for a livi ng he may like it. I sure hope he wasn't freaked out by it. Thanks for taking the time to view my card. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment