Monday, April 8, 2013

Texas Longhorn Birthday Card!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are having a good Monday so far! Mine is going pretty good. So as you know I've been showing projects from the past, now I'm up to January 10, 2012.  My brother turned 30 last January, so I made him a card. My brother loves and when I say love lol He loves the Texas Longhorns. So when I was trying to think of a card to make him, I thought it would be perfect to make him a Texas Longhorn card.

I made the card in the shape of a football then I ran it through the cuttlebug. I used the swiss dot folder to give it some dimension. Then I hand cut out the little white parts. I also had to hand cut out the Longhorn because I couldn't find a cartridge that I had with a longhorn. He thought the card was pretty cool. I hope you enjoyed the card. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment