Friday, April 26, 2013

Wedding Congratulations Card!!

 

Hey Everyone,
 
Hopefully you all are doing great!! : ) So today I am showing you a wedding card I completed
11/16/12. This was my first wedding card I have ever made. My sister had a friend at her work that was getting married so, she wanted me to make her a card. The wedding was country themed, like cowboy boots and flannel shirts.
 I thought that I would cut two sets of boots out. One being the man's which I made blue and one being the woman's which I made pink. I then cut out a pink design to put them on and then I used the cuttlebug swiss dot folder and inked it with a blue. Then cut out pink and brown paisley designs and added blue prima flowers popping out of the boots. Then I cut out Congratulations in blue with a brown shadow. I also added a blue swarvoski crystal to the top of the i. I used the Birthday Cakes Cricut cartridge and one of the Martha Stewart Cartridges for the Congratulations. I will see if I can find the exact one and update the post. I also used the  Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch at the bottom.  I inked the edges of the card, the boots and the paisley in brown. Then I topped with a blue ribbon. I hope you enjoyed the wedding card. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!! : )

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment