Sunday, April 7, 2013

Night before Christmas Tear Bear Paper Piecing!!



Hello Everyone,
 
I hope you all are having a great Sunday out there!!  I'm doing good. It was so beautiful here today. I went to a park with my brother and sister and nieces and nephews. Had lots of fun and just enjoyed being outside.
 This next piece was completed 12/28/2011. I made this tear bear originally for a night before christmas layout, but never got the chance to start the layout. I will have to add it to a layout and finish it. : )
I used mulberry paper to make the bears and hand cut out fabric to make the pajamas. I added little reindeer slippers to her feet. I also gave her a little teddy bear so, it looked like she was on her way to bed. I hope you enjoyed the teddy bear piecing. Thanks for viewing my blog. Please add me and start following my posts.

Thanks,

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment