Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Congratulations Baby Card!!


 
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope Everyone is doing good out there!! I'm doing good here!! The sun is shining brightly today and it looks beautiful outside. : ) So today I'm showing you a congrats card I made for my sister and brother in law. They had my niece on October 6th, so I wanted to make them a cute congrats card.
I completed this 10/5/2011.

 My sister and brother in law for some reason love brown, so I made the card in that shade. I made a rattle and used pop dots to pop it up. Then I used a clear piece from my cricut cartridge packaging and made a circle and glued that to my paper and inside I put seed beads, so that the rattle actually rattles. The other picture is what is on the inside of the card. I will try to get which cartridges I used for the card and then update this post. : )

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog look for more tomorrow.

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment