Sunday, March 31, 2013

John Deere Happy Birthday Card!!


 
Happy Easter Everyone,
I hope you all are having an amazing Easter out there with your Family!! So excited about today!! Easter means a lot to me because of the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for you and me. His shed blood allowed me to be free from my sins! I know sometimes I go thru things and don't understand why I'm going thru them and I'm anguishing because I'm going thru it, but I will never ever know what Jesus went thru to become that sacrifice. When you put it into perspective, what I or other people in the world are going thru, nothing could ever compare to what he went thru willingly that day. Jesus and God loves us so much and on that cross they showed us just how much they love us! I'm so thankful Jesus is in my life!!  I know that he is not dead but that He has Risen and that he is in me and you!!
 
Here's a project I completed 9/16/2011.  This was my sister's birthday and she loves John Deere,
 so I decided to make a John Deere card. Originally, I was making a barn and a small John Deere tractor, but it was just to much to do in such a little amount of time. I had told my 2 year old Niece Hailey and lol she told her mom I was making her a barn. Hailey thought it was her birthday though it was too cute!! She kept telling my sister it was her birthday and that she had a Dora Cake.

I handmade the little John Deere Tractor because I didn't have a cartridge at the time that had a tractor on it. The fonts were on Gypsy Wanderings and Plantin School book. And I used the Martha Stewart doily lace punch. I just loved the inside sentiment. Thanks for taking the time to view my card!! I hope you enjoyed it!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!! Happy Easter!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment