Monday, March 18, 2013

Support our Troops Card!

 
Hey Everyone,

How's it going out there today?? I hope everything is going well!! Today I'm showing yet another project. This is another National Scrapbook Day Challenge. This one was completed 5/7/2011. The challenge was to create a troops card. I whipped it together real quick. As you can see I kind of cut the letters to big, so they aren't exactly fitting to my card. : (
I didn't feel the card when I originally made it because I was in a hurry, so I went back and put some Army clothes on the bear because he looked naked. I hand cut out all the little camo pieces to make the pants and the hat. I added a green shirt and I had already had the silver dog tags. I hope you like my card! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment