Friday, March 8, 2013

Baby Bracelets!!

Hello Bloggers,


I hope you are having a fantastic Friday out there!! I'm having a spectacular Friday today!! : ) Ok today I am sharing another project I did years ago. This one I completed around Sept 28 2009. My sister's baby shower was that day and these bracelets where my gift to her. Like I mentioned before beads where my first art medium that I used. I mainly used seed beads, but sometimes I did something different. This however was my first time using alphabet beads and my first time making baby name bracelets. I saw bracelets like this somewhere and thought it would be so cute to make for my sister and my niece Hailey, so I got to work. My niece was due on October 28th, so I picked pink as the swarvoski crystal color and lol she's a girl. She however, was a stubborn little booger and didn't come till November 5th, via c-section. She's a cutie and I love her so much!!
I used swarvoski crystals and then stardust silver balls and everything is sterling silver. I love the cute little dangly things at the bottom. I hope you enjoyed the bracelets!! Thanks for taking the time to view my projects!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment