Friday, March 15, 2013

A cupcake Card!!

Hey Bloggers,
 
 
 
I hope everyone out there is doing good today. If you are following me or new to the blog I have been going back and reviewing past projects, so I can get my projects in the order that I created them. So this was completed 5/7/2012. This was created for a Mypinkstamper challenge for National Scrapbook day.
I used the Gypsy Wanderings for this card!! I loved the little scallopped circle!! So cute! Then I created a pink cupcake with sprinkles and a cherry on top. In the middle I have a green stripe that has been punched with the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch! Then added a ribbon! I have yet to use this card, but I'm thinking I might add like You are sweet phrase to the front or maybe just use it for a Happy Birthday card!! I hope you guys enjoyed this card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment