Monday, March 25, 2013

Pirate Birthday Card!



 
Hello Bloggers,

So I've been going back and showing projects I've completed in 2011. This one was completed 7/13/2011. I made this Pirate Card for my 7 year old Nephew's Birthday!! He is just too cute and I love him so much. My sister and I got him a Pirates of the Caribbean game for his birthday, so I decided to go with a pirate theme card.
 I think it turned out so super cute. He's a tear bear. LoL I loved the little peg leg. It ended up being a really tall card, but I had to do it to fit the pirate on there. Then I dotted the I in Gavin with a skull I thought it was a cute pirate touch. I chalked most of the stuff to give it that dirty pirate look.

Recipe:
Happy Birthday is the Gypsy wanderings cart
Gavin is the Platin Schoolbook font
The skull is from Indie Art Cartridge
Pirate is handmade and chalked by me


I hope you all enjoyed the project. And thanks for looking!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment