Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Christmas Scrapbook Layout!!

Hello Everyone,



Here's my last Scrapbook layout that I created in 2008. I completed this one December 29th 2008.
It features a little log cabin house that I hand chalked and inked. This was my first tear bear animal layout that I ever created. I have a little tear bear looking out the window and you can see the little Christmas tree in the background. The house has snow and icicles all over and it has cute little Christmas lights.  I have Santa peeking out of the chimney waving.
On the other side of the scrapbook pages I have some reindeers playing in the snow trying to build a snowman with some squirrels and a rabbit. One of the reindeers being Rudolph with his red nose. : )
I hope you enjoyed this scrapbook layout. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog and feel free to add any comments. Thanks. : )
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment