Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Baptism Card for my Dad!!


 
 
Hey Everyone,
Today I'm sharing a card I completed on 8/14/2011. That Sunday my Dad and I both got baptised outside at a lake. : ) You couldn't have asked for a more beautiful night and setting!! I was excited to be able to confess in front of the people that Jesus is first in my life. I also told a bit about my walk with God over the past two years and how he helped me to lose 133 pounds. I know that it couldn't have happened without him by my side helping me each step of the way.
 
I thought that I needed to make a card for my dad because he was getting baptised too so, that day after church I hurried and put together a card. It turned out very beautiful!! At Church, I also snuck and bought him a shirt so, I could surprise him after he was baptised.

The cross was made using Indie Art and I used the cuttlebug diamond plate folder on it!! (Which made it look really cool) I also used the swiss dot folder for the background.
Then I used Home Accents for the Faith!!
Since it's been about a year and half since we got baptised, I can tell you that my dad keeps that card in his bible and every week I see him pull it out.

I hope you enjoyed the project!! Thanks for viewing my blog and adding me!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment