Friday, March 22, 2013

Father's Day Project for my brother and Brother in Law!!



 
 
Hey Everyone,
 
Here is the Father's Day Project I made for my brother and brother in law. It was completed 6/20/2011. My dad's project took so long  and I finished it the Friday before Father's Day. Then on Saturday night, I put together my brother's layout. I started my brother in law's that night, but couldn't finish it so, I got up early the next day to finish his layout. I thought I got up at 7:15 and it was really 6:15.  I looked at the clock wrong! I finished it five minutes before we left for Church. LoL I guess I like to work under pressure sometimes. Later on, I put some blue swarvoski crystals on them and put them in frames.
I was worried about printing my nieces feet because last month for the Mother's Day project, she didn't want her hands stamped. So she was all excited about getting her feet stamped and they turned out great. Then after we stamped her feet she lifted her shirt and said she wanted to do her belly. LoL She is just too cute and funny!!   I was worried about my nephew's feet as well fitting because he's got some big feet. Ha Ha. Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog and adding me!!

May God Bless you and your day!!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment