Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Thanks a Bunch!!

Hello Bloggers,


Today I'm going to show you the third card I have ever created. I created two other cards one for my mom's birthday and a thank you one for a friend, but I never got a picture of the two. : (  This Card was completed April 12, 2011. My last post was the Christmas Scrapbook page that I completed in December 2008. I didn't work on anything scrapbook related from the end of 2008 till April 2011. I babysitted my Niece Hailey and just didn't get the oppourtunity to do anything till then.
When I first started making cards, I really didn't think I would like making them, but once I got use to making them I made a lot. 
I made this card for my sister and brother in law. My sister went out that March and bought me a cricut gypsy. I use it all the time and it really comes in handy. They also took me to see Disney on Ice with my Niece. I had a blast and I wanted to make a card to show them how much I appreciated what they do for me. : )
This card was made using the Pooh Cricut Cartridge and the phrase and the flowers where cut using the Walk in the Garden Cricut Cartridge. Along the bottom edge I used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch!! I hope you guy enjoyed the card! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment