Tuesday, March 19, 2013

God supplies your needs!

  
 
But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phillipians 4:19)
 
 
 
Hey Everyone,
 
Hope you all are having a pleasant morning!! I'm looking out the window as I'm typing this and I'm looking at the beautiful Sun shining thru the trees. I'm so excited about tomorrow officially being spring!! Yay!!! I love spring time with all the pretty pink trees with flowers and flowers blooming. I was uptown the other day and noticed the pink flowers starting to bloom on the trees. I love seeing that!! The trees in the winter are so blah!
Today I wanted to share something amazing that God did a year ago today. I was going thru a  rough patch financially. My mom wanted to go to a mall in a town near by so, I went with her. As we were walking thru the food court in the Mall she said there's Chad. I looked around, looking for my brother Chad, but never saw him. Then she goes ' no there and there's Chad the Alltell guy.' We saw him and he gave us an envelope with $45 in it. I was excited because God's grace had supplied money for a need that I had at the time. Later on after examination, I realized that was definitely God's hand at work because I normally wouldn't be there. I normally only go to that mall once or twice a year. It was a real cool blessing!! If you have a need or you are struggling thru something hand it over to God because his grace is sufficient!!  Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment