Sunday, March 17, 2013

Turtle Purse!!

Hello Bloggers,

I hope you guys are having a fantastic Sunday out there. It's been raining here!! But I like the rain sometimes it's just soothing to listen to the rain and hear cars drive by making that swishing noise. Ok I have another old project to show you. It's another MyPinkstamper National Scrapbook Day Challenge. It was Completed 5/7/2011. The challenge was to make a 3D project.

It's a turtle Purse with flowers in it. I just loved how the turtle turned out. I put little hearts on the inside of the shell to add a cute little touch. I ended up giving it to my sister because she loves turtles. I inked the flowers to give them dimension.

I used the Walk in my Garden Cartridge for the flowers. Plantin School book cartridge for the purse. And cute little turtle with the Winnie the Pooh cartridge. I also used the Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch. I hope you enjoyed this 3D project. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!! : )
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment