Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mother's Day Project!!


Hey Everyone,
This is a project that I completed 5/7/2011 for my sister for Mother's Day!! Another My pinkstamper National Scrapbook challenge.  I watch my Niece all the time and I wanted to do something special for  my sister for Mother's Day. So I used the cricut and cut out the big border using the home accents cartridge. And then had my Niece dip her hands in pink paint. My niece really didn't like the dipping and doing her hands part. I then printed out a poem. It says
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me Last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
THe years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grow so quick
when and where and why?
So Look upon these hand prints
That's hanging on your wall.
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very Small.
I got a frame for it and framed it and put some swarvoski crystals on it before I put it in the frame. I hope that you like this project and it inspires you. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!! : )
~Amanda~ : )
Here's a pic of it in the frame!!

No comments:

Post a Comment