Thursday, March 21, 2013

God's Protection!!

For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
 they will lift you up in their hands. (Psalm 91:11-12)
 
Hey Everyone,
 
So not last night, but the night before my brother got in a motorcycle wreck after he got off work. My brother and his fiancee loaned her van to my sister because she didn't have a car to drive. The car my brother was driving something happened to it the night before, so my dad and him were going to look at the car on my brother's next day off. And my brother's fiancee needed a vehicle so, she had my brother's truck. It was cold outside, but he had no choice, but to drive his bike to work.
After work, he was on the road leading to main highway. He said the back brakes locked up and the bike went down on the throttle side, so he was giving it more gas. He got thrown from the bike and did several flips banging his head. He hdd a Helmet though.
After, hearing the story there are so many ways I see God's protection. First, my brother wasn't injured, he was only sore  and scratched up a little. Another, was he wasn't on the interstate when it happened , which  means he wasn't going to fast. Another, was he was bundled up because it was cold outside and his friend Colby had loaned him a Carhartt coat to keep him warm on his ride home. Because he was bundled up, he didn't get as many scratches as he could have. He also had on his helmet. His friend Colby saw the wreck and let my brother sit in his car with him, till my dad got there.
My dad said he left the house at 11:30 and didn't get back to his house till 3:00. I'm always so amazed at what my dad does for the family. So he got up yesterday at 6:00 in the morning to go to work.
 
I talked to my brother yesterday and he was just sore and upset that he wrecked. It was his first wreck and he's had the bike since 2007. I was just happy to hear he was fine, so I didn't care about what the bike looked like. My brother ended up going to work yesterday despite the wreck. He's so strong! I'm so thankful that God had had angels protecting my brother that night.
 
~Amanda~ : )
 

No comments:

Post a Comment