Thursday, March 7, 2013

Paper piecings!

Hey Bloggers,


 
 
 

I hope you are doing great out there!! I'm doing good! Today I want to share with you some paper piecings that I made after I did that first Easter layout. I was going to make a Down on the Farm layout, but I never got around to doing it. I handmade the Barn and made all the wood looking designs with an ink pen. I created a little Farmer wearing John Deere shirt and hat with overalls. Then I made a little pig and a horse. Some of the other paper piecings were two black cats and an Easter basket that I hand weaved. The last picture is a picture of a Baker Bear stirring a batch of cookies.

I wanted to show these pieces to you like I did the Easter scrapbook layout. My thing is this, I wanted to show what my work looked like when I first started creating the scrapbook layouts and piecings. They are really not that great at all, but I believe that somewhere in there that God touched my hand and put his talent in there because like I said I don't have the skill it's all him. I believe the baker bear looks better because I used textured cardstock rather than plain cardstock. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog or adding me!
 
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment