Sunday, March 10, 2013

Halloween Scrapbook Layout!!

Hello Everyone,



Here is my second Halloween Layout that I completed October 9th 2008. This layout happens to be my absolute favorite one that I have did so far. I just loved the little train. I made a little girl dressed as a witch driving a train and then I had ghosts and Frankenstein riding in the pumpkins. Frankenstein to me looks so cute because he looks like he's getting sick. I also liked the flower wheels such a cute little touch. I made a train depot in the background with a ghost waiting for his train. Then a little bear conductor telling them to board the train. As you can see the layouts seem to be getting better with time. I hope you enjoyed this layout! Thanks for view my blog!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment