Sunday, March 24, 2013

Getting out of Your Comfort Zone!!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Hello Bloggers,

I hope everyone is having a great day today!! Over the past few days, I have been getting out of my comfort zone in several different things. God directed my path and wanted me to get out of my comfort zone. Let me tell you it was hard. Several things I was afraid to do and yet he said to lean on him and trust him, so I decided ok I'll try. Several times I was seriously scared and yet I took that leap of faith and jumped. I have to say that I am so relieved, now that I did. It also didn't seem as bad once I jumped. Sometimes you have to get out of your comfort zone in order to receive the things that God wants you to have. He pushes you because he knows that you can do it. Let me tell you don't ever let fear come into your life because that just limits God and the things that he can do in your life. I was tempted many times this week to let fear come in and speak it out loud. But I held in that fear and I fought it as hard as I could. I feel as if I passed several tests this week and though I don't see immediate results, I know and can be confident that the victory is on it's way right now.
So I'm asking if you are going through difficult times right now and your struggling with something turn it over to God. He can do amazing things with that situation, you just have to hand it to him and have faith that he will do something with it. And though you maybe completely scared about it, don't voice that fear outloud. You just need to find some faith scriptures and speak those aloud. And watch God do amazing things in your life. So get out of your comfort zone and into the Faith zone!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment