Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Scrapbook Storage Makeover!!





Hey Everyone,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while!! Both my parents were in the hospital all last week. My dad had cellulitis on his leg. : ( And my mom had a severely enlarged gallbladder that had to be taken out. She seems to be doing better now. Dad's leg is still pretty red and tomorrow he's going to get a biopsy on it. Hopefully he gets back to normal soon!! : )
So today I want to show you a yardsale find that I painted and redone!! I got the scrapbook storage at a yardsale for $3.00 a piece!! It was plain white, but I'm not big on just white furniture, so I decided to paint it. My craft desk in my room is a dark chocolate so I wanted to paint the outside a chocolate color. And then I wanted some pink because it added a little oomph to it. 
First I painted the scrapbook drawers and shelves pink and decided I wanted to get another color as well so it would match my desk. After I painted it all I decided I wanted to add flowers, so it wasn't too plain looking. I hope you enjoyed my project!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment