Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Card!!


Hello Everyone,
I hope you are having a great day today! I completed this teacher appreciation card 3/29/13. I loved how it turned out. I got both Create a Critter cartridges for Christmas and I've been playing with them the past couple of cards. I love the cute little critters. The apple and the worm are from the Create a Critter Cartridge. I glittered the apple in red glitter and glittered the cheeks in pink. I cut the worm and put a cute little flower up by it's ear. LOL Do worms have ears? Or at least I put the flower by where an ear should be. Haha I used the Martha Stewart punch along the middle and I used one of the cricut cuts with the scalloped edge along the border as well. I tied some tulle in the middle as well and topped the bow off with a little green button. The background I swiss dotted the black card stock with the cuttlebug and then inked the dots red. I hope you enjoy the card!! Tomorrow I will show my last updated project and then I'm all caught up!! Yay!! I have more projects to show you after that, I just have to complete them. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment