Monday, May 6, 2013

Spider Halloween Card!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey Everyone,
 
Hope you're having a great day today. I completed this card 3/27/13.  I made this card for a JoAnn fabric challenge. The challenge was to make something with only 8 items from a list they gave you. It was called Create with 8. So my eight items I chose was yarn, glitter, cardstock, scrapbook embellishments, tulle, buttons, ribbon, and wiggle eyes. I had a hard time coming up with an idea of something to use the wiggle eyes on and the yarn. So I thought of a cute little spider with the wiggle eyes and dangling from the yarn. I liked the whole tulle look on the card!! The spider was created using the Create a Critter Cartridge!! Once again another scalloped edge circle card!! LOL love that cut. I hope you enjoy my Halloween Card!! Thanks for stopping by and viewing my blog! Have a blessed week!!

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment