Saturday, May 4, 2013

More Valentine Treats!




Hey Everyone,

How's everyone doing today? Hope you are having a great National Scrapbook Day!! So today I went to a yard sale and I got two scrapbook storage bins for 3.00 a piece. It's something that I had been wanting, but haven't bought it yet. I will have to upload some of my yardsale finds because sometimes I finds some really great items for a great price. 
Today I'm showing you 5 more Valentine treats that I made for my brother's family. My nephew was home sick on Valentine's so he missed his class party and the valentine's part. So I decided to make some valentine's for my brother's family. I completed these valentines 2/15/13. Most of the treats were made using Create a Critter Cartridge and possibly Create a Critter 2 Cartridge. The Sentiments were made using the Computer printer. I hope you enjoyed the treats. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!! : )

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment