Friday, May 3, 2013

Valentine Treats!




 
Hey Everyone,
 
It's rainy here!! Hopefully it's nice and sunny where you are at!! : ) So these Valentine treats were completed 2/13/13. I made the blue owl one for my dad and the pink one for my mom. I made the little fishy one for my 1 year old Niece. I made the bee one for my sister and the monkey for my other niece. I used the Disney Princess cartridge for the owl. I really love how that owl looks! For the rest of the items I used the Create a Critter cartridge!! I just used the computer to print out the sentiments.
Tomorrow I have Five more Valentine Treats to show you. I hope you enjoyed the little treats. Thanks for taking the time to view my blog. Please feel free to follow my blog or leave a comment.
 
Thanks!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment