Sunday, May 5, 2013

Owl Birthday Card!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope you all are having a fabulous Sunday!! Mine is going really, really, really great so Far!! Today's Sermon at Church was so amazing!!  It was about Gluttony and how you view food. 4 years ago on this exact day, I asked God for his help with my weight!! I couldn't do it anymore the weight kept me from pursing my dreams and held me back in so many ways. I needed God's help because I had tried many times to do it by myself and I was never able to lose much or stick with it for very long. He provided me the motivation and dedication to continue on this journey. I know that I would not be were I am today if it wasn't for his grace on my life!! I am so incredibly blessed for what he has did!! I am thankful everyday that I am not what I used to be! So if you are struggling with a weight issue know that nothing is to big for God!! : )
The card I have above is a birthday card my sister had me make for her friend that loves Owls. I completed this 3/5/13 The owl was made with the Disney Princess Cartridge and it's under the sleeping beauty section. I made the stomach area polka dots because I thought it would be so cute!! The branch and the sentiment was from Create a Critter Cartridge!! I just love the scalloped edge cards as you can tell!! I hope you like the card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment