Friday, May 17, 2013

Scrapbook Yard Sale Find!!


  
 
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope you all are having a fantastic Friday out there!! I'm having a pretty good one!! So today  wanted to share with you a yardsale find!! Mom and I go to yard sales on Fridays and Saturdays looking for some good deals!! Well this particular visit I found this storage/organizer thing for $5.00. I filled it with a lot of my scrapbook card making items. It's really handy and useful for me!! : )
I wanted to give you an update on some crafty projects I'm working on. I'm working on a particular gift for my sister right now. I'm about 50% done with it!! Hopefully, I can finish it soon and get a pic of it on here for you guys!! I'm also working on a few other projects as well. Thanks for taking the  time to view my blog!! : )

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment