Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blackened Chicken Pita Pizza!!



 
Hey Everyone,
 
I hope you all are doing great!! I thought I would share a recipe with you today!! It's Blackened Chicken Pita Pizza!! MMMMM!!! Ok so to start off I fired up my outdoor electric grill. I then put some Zatarain's Blackened Seasoning on the Chicken!! I love spicy flavoring!! After a while, then I took out my vegetables to grill. I had yellow, green, and red peppers as well as mushrooms, and red onions. After all that was done cooking on the grill, I brought in the vegetables to cut up. I also took out the pita pockets and put them on the grill I lightly brushed olive oil on one side and put just a little tomato sauce and some shredded mozzarella on the top half. You have to be careful and watch the bottoms because it could burn. After the cheese melted I took it off the grill and brought it in and put chicken and veggies on them!! They have a slighly crusty crunch to them !! I served it with a Salad. It's a light and healthy meal with just a little kick!! I hope you can try the recipe sometime and let me know what you think! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!
Much Love
 
~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment