Monday, July 8, 2013

Father's Day Card!!


Hey Everybody,

How is it going in your lives today?? I hope you are all having a fantastic day, if not I hope that it gets better for you! Well I want to appologize for being gone so long and not posting anything. : ( I've missed you guys!! I'll give you an update on what's been going on in my life. In a previous post I put that my parents had both went to the hospital at the end of May for two separate things. Took about a week for both of them to recover and get back to their normal selves. Then I got busy with some summer things and then before you knew it, it was Father's Day.

So I hadn't had the oppourtunity to work on anything till I made my Dad this Father's Day Card. I really missed getting crafty. I've been learning over the past few weeks just how much I love getting crafty and creative using my imagination.

So for the card I wanted to use shades of brown and green because my Dad's a hunter and loves Deer. I used a standard A2 card and then cut out some squares for the background. For the green part I embossed it with an argyle folder and just chalked the edges in brown. Then I cut a square and turned it and chalked the edges brown. I put a brown strip in the center and chalked it brown too. I pop dotted the diamond with the deer.  I used the Disney Classics cartridge and cut out a silhoutte of Bambi's Dad. Then to finish it off I added some brown buttons to the edges.

Well I hoped you enjoyed this card!! I will post another cute card tomorrow!! : ) Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.

~Amanda~ : )

No comments:

Post a Comment