Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fishing Birthday Card!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good today!! So on Sunday was my nephew's 9th birthday. He wanted a fishing theme birthday, so I decided to go with that theme for the card. So I recently got the Teddy Bear Parade cricut cartridge and it had a cute little fisherman bear. I loved it and thought how perfect it would be to create a fisherman bear. So I wasn't feeling the eyes that they do on the cartridge. It's too plain for my tastes so I created my own eyes. I did the card colors in green, brown and a light  khaki color. I inked it up in shades of brown as well. The bottom edge I used a Martha Stewart Scallop dot punch that I just bought. I tied a piece of string around the top of the pole to give it that realistic look. I hope you enjoy the card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment