Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Dragonfly Birthday Card!!

Hey Everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day today. I didn't get the oppourtunity to get this posted yesterday but as promised I'm showing you it today. So my soon to be sister in law's birthday was June 26th but we weren't able to celebrate it till Forth of July. I smoked some ribs, chicken and corn on the cob and I made a mud pie cheesecake. I was nervous on how it would turn out because it was an experiment. Haha. I've never made it before. One of my desserts I always make for the holidays is a mud pie and EVERYONE tears it up. Well my sister in law loves cheesecake so I thought why not combine the two and see what happens. It turned out really good! I liked it. 
So my sister in law likes Dragonflys so I decided to make her a card with a dragonfly on it. I started out with a standard A2 card and cut a dark pink out in that size. I cut the orange out slightly smaller and then used my Martha Stewart Doily Lace Punch along the top and bottom. I tied a coordinating ribbon in the center.  Then cut out another lighter pink square and swiss dotted and inked it. I cut the Happy Birthday using the Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge and added a little swarvoski crystal bling to the i. Then I cut the cute little dragonfly using the Create a Critter Cartridge. I popped it up with some pop dots. I hope you enjoyed the card!! Thanks for taking the time to view my blog!

~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment